[clue-admin] May and June presentations

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Sat Apr 30 19:35:50 MDT 2005

Dave,

> What kinds of tools would be useful for reverse engineering?
> If Mike will be talking about networks I could talk about
> using ethereal.  If there's any interest in that.

Sounds good to me.  Do you have in mind a main (hour) or KISS (short)
presentation?

> Wasn't Keving Kempter willing to do something on laptops or
> using Linux in consulting?

I just responded to Kevin--maybe in time for May's meeting.  I may seem a
bit confused in here, but my laptop died and I'm having to get office email
at home.  So my inbox is now cluttered with work-related stuff (like Linux
and Oracle) and it's getting mixed up with the fun stuff (like Linux and
PostgreSQL).

I'll say that whoever commits first to doing a KISS presentation gets the
job!

P.S., thanks for the responses to my requests for speakers.  I really
appreciate the suggestions and volunteers.

David J