[clue-admin] Re: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Linux Training

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 22:23:28 MDT 2005

On Sunday 07 August 2005 10:17 pm, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> We should offer the same deal to Linux ETC and Batky-Howell, and anyone
> else who offers Linux training. They get a block with a couple 'graphs on
> the "training" page, is how I see it.

Funny you should mention it.  I thought the same thing after I sent my last
reply.  I agree on the other two known groups.  I figure Crawford will
contact you for ETC.  I'll copy Jef Barnhart for B-H.

Maybe at the bottom, you can have a blurb about 'add your Colorado Linux
training to this page - contact webmaster @ ... '

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
        - Albert Einstein