[clue-admin] DTC Meeting - August

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:25:45 MDT 2005

Title : Linux Acceptance in a Large Corporate Environment - A True Story

Abstract:  Jeff Cann will discuss his experience as a member of a enterprise
architecture team whose task was to research and present Linux as a standard
operating system to his corporate IT architecture council.  The experience
sheds light on real-world uses of Linux [both authorized and unauthorized]
and how to combat FUD.

Next Month:  David Rudder discusses Nagios.

I have no KISS scheduled, so we're cancelling that portion - meeting will
start at 7:00 pm.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
        - Albert Einstein