[clue-admin] Talk ideas.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Dec 13 14:13:08 MST 2005

Lynn, Zonker, and I went to LISA last week.  So we could probably stand
up at a KISS and describe it.  If Lynn and Zonker had a lot to say and
there was nothing better, it could be a main talk.  Not exactly on
topic, so maybe we'd talk mostly about the "which distro" discussions
that go on every year.

Bdale Garbee gave a talk on amateur satellite that was cool.  Not
exactly Linux related either but it's a community project that relies on
Free Software for some of its collaboration, anyway.  And he's now the
"HP Linux CTO", so he could talk about that instead.

Lynn expected to make the meeting tonight.  I'm sick today so I'll have
to try next time.

FWIW,