[clue-admin] Admin meeting - Feb 19th

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Feb 2 14:47:44 MST 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:08:22 -0700
Collins Richey wrote:

> > What about that restaurant at Colorado and Mexico? I forget the name.
> > Near that area, there are lots of restaurants and coffee shops.
>
> The area sounds great. I'm not sure which of the restaurants you mean.

Using Yahoo maps, here's a partial list.

Old Chicago
LePeep
Bennigan's
Black-eyed Pea
Lazy Dog (the one I was thinking of)

Sticking to the I-25 Corridor, there's the Pearl St. Grill.

Moving further North, but not into downtown, there's Stella's Coffe House,
1476 N. Pearl St. Nice place. Dunno how crowded it'd be on a Saturday
afternoon.

Speaking of coffee houses, there's Java Creek, at 3rd and Columbine in
Cherry Creek North.

--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E