[clue-admin] RE: CLUE server security audit

Robert Harper harperrw77 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 13:39:18 MST 2005

Crawford,

Some questions regarding the security audit request of the CLUE server.

1) How is it done?

2) Why do we need Tech Angle's permission

3) How does the Patiriot Act effect the audit?

4) How can I help get this done?

I will be in Sacramento, CA next weekend for a wedding, so I unfortunately
will miss the installfest.

Bob Harper
phone: (303) 368-7127
cell: (303) 596-3087