[clue-admin] [Fwd: Re: [NCLUG] CLUE InstallFest, 12 Feb 2005]

CineEngineer at cs.com CineEngineer at cs.com
Sun Feb 13 08:10:32 MST 2005

The InstallFest held at DeVry on Feb 12 was a booming success -- Lab 341 was
filled with Linux enthusiasts.  The hosting and assistance were facilitated by
Dusty, Dave, and Gus.  From my point of view, as I took a break from work,
dashing in, then out of the lab with a bunch of snacks for the crowd, all
participants appeared to be content, productive, having fun, and communicating.
Joanne Y.