[clue-admin] Admin meeting - Feb 19th

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Feb 13 22:04:13 MST 2005

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:27:59 -0700
Jeff Cann wrote:

> 1.  Quiet
> 2.  Meeting room which we can have to ourselves.
> 3.  Within 2 miles east or west of I-25
> 4.  North of Alameda
> 5.  South of 38th

(And easy parking)

Parking for Stella's Coffee House is on the street, unmetered last I was
there. Stella's has a back room which can be reserved. It's rather large
for our purposes, but hey that's no biggie. Even with other people there,
it's not loud.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E