[clue-admin] Admin meeting - Feb 19th

blackcat gsc at omegadogs.com
Mon Feb 14 15:46:02 MST 2005

Would someone bring a wireless AP to plug into
the internet ?

Gus

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:19:19 -0800 (PST), CineEngineer at cs.com
<CineEngineer at cs.com> wrote:
> okay, Collin, was it you who went to the Shooting Star ??
>  I got a call from the proprietor who said that someone had been by to
> look
> at the room, and said something about a meeting on saturday from 1 - 3.
>  I had already provisionally booked us in for saturday from 1 - 3 some
> time
> ago.
>  When she was going to put you down, I guess it's you, Collin, for 1 -
> 3,
> she then saw and remembered re the former booking.
>  She didn't get a name or number from you, so she called me to find out
> whether it was the same group.
>  Just verifying.
>  Joanne Y.

That was me. If I had known you had booked, I would have been spared
the trip today, but I like to see the surroundings myself.

In any case, the meeting is Saturday 1-3 at

Shooting Star Cafe,
2637 W. 26th Ave.

The Cafe closes at 2, but they do not mind if we stay later.

Directions:

I25 to Speer Blvd (westbound)
Turn left at Zuni (the very next light after Speer crosses I25)
Zuni dead ends and turns right to become 26th Ave
Proceed west about 2 1/2 blocks to the Cafe on the right.

Parking is available. This is a small cafe, and the long table they
have reserved is in a quiet corner of the Cafe.

Be there or be square.

--
  Collins