[clue-admin] HD update

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Feb 19 23:02:39 MST 2005

I've repartitioned the old CLUE hard drive, which is /dev/hdb on the new
machine.

Partitions are both ext3. /tmp is 20MB, and /tux2 is 3GB. Both are mounted
noexec,nosuid,nodev, with auto as part of the fstab options.

I decided not to try and split it up further, so we'll, I think, have more
flexibility in managing space utilization.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E