[clue-admin] New member

Peter C. Hinkle drumvudu at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 20 22:06:42 MST 2005

Hey guys, I just wanted to announce myself as a new member to CLUE and to the
list. My name is Peter and I live in Denver down by Littleton. I've been
using linux since SuSE 4 came out. A friend gave me a demo CD and I have been
hooked ever since. Seems like that was in around 1997 or 98 but I'm not
certain exactly when. Anyway, I would like to become much more active in the
local linux communtity and look forward to meeting some of you guys.../peter
Peter C Hinkle
drumvudu at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~porsche914