[clue-admin] Question about Techangle

Peter C. Hinkle drumvudu at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 22 07:20:20 MST 2005

I had seen somewhere that Techangle sponsored this group in some manner and I
was curios if anyone that reads this list might work there. If so, I was
wondering if any of you might know a guy named Michael Clark that used to
work at Techangle in the late 90's to maybe even as late as 2000. He is a
fairly tall, slim guy with red hair and glasses and always rode a crotch
rocket. He and his wife also owned a big Ford F-250 4x4 at the time. His
wife's name was Beth Anne. We were good friends and neighbors for a few years
and lost touch. I just thought I would give it a shot and see if anyone might
know where he is now.../peter
Peter C Hinkle
drumvudu at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~porsche914