[clue-admin] Fwd: looking for bus parking space = charitable donation CLUE

blackcat gsc at omegadogs.com
Thu Feb 24 15:37:08 MST 2005

Is it okay to put this on the general list ?

Greetings

This is a request on behalf of a charitable educational
organization I am involved with: RADMI.com
RADMI will be promoting Linux

I am looking for a space in the metro area
( the closer to 44th and Tennyson , North Denver
the better )

The bus is intended as a mobile educational lab that
will provide educational opportunites around Metro Denver.
This is a non-profit venture.

The bus is being being kicked out of it's space and has
  until friday nite Feb 24

The bus requires about 12 by 50 foot space
( for room to move around it )
could fit into smaller space
( maybe 10 by 45 )

The bus can get there on its own. The bus is street legal and has
plates.
The bus has tidy looking tarp that disguises it.  Obviously I could
make it tidier.

picture of tarped bus was here
picture of completed bus was here
( removed to cut down message size )
see on website

this is how bus will look after it is painted and has temporary signs
on it.

this would be a charitable donation.
see radmi.com
short time .... long time ..... anything would help
any ideas ?

any friends or relatives ?
Or suggest someone to me who might help .......
see www.radmi.com

Gus S Calabrese  GSC
303.964.9670 w/vm        303.908.7716 cell no vm      415.738.0607 VOIP
w/vm
ichat -->  video/audio -->    gcalabrese at mac.com
www.omegadogs.com   gsc at omegadogs.com
4337 Raleigh St            near i25 and i70 intersection
Denver, CO 80212