[clue-admin] Distros

Peter C. Hinkle drumvudu at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 26 18:42:55 MST 2005

> Maybe he wanted to know what the admins thought, since we might have
> more interesting (or succinct, anyway) answers to the cliche "what's the
> best distro" thread. ;-)

Actually, I was trying to get a feel for the "group mentality" if there is one
here. Since I am the new kid on the block, I was making an attempt to get a
feel for the guys (and girls?) in this local setting. You are correct about
one thing, I had no interest at all in the "what's the best distro thread."
I've been reading those for 8 years.../peter