[clue-admin] RE: Admin meeting (Saturday - 7/2)

Robert Harper harperrw77 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:22:07 MDT 2005

I will not be attending the admin meeting this Satruday.

I made a decision to attend my Uncle's memorial service in Houston on the
9th and to move the date to introduce my future bride to my family from the
9th to the 2nd, as my sister and neice will be visiting in New Mexico from
Oklahoma on both weekends.  I will be in Albuquerque tomorrow.

Bob Harper
phone: (303) 368-7127
cell: (303) 596-3087
e-mail: harperrw77 at hotmail.com