[clue-admin] Web Site updates

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Jul 5 16:36:04 MDT 2005

Hi Folks.

Yes, some of you will get this twice, since I'm cc'ing the admin list.

The proposed changes are mostly implemented in the development area. Yeah,
I still have updates to do, such as the sidebar. There are probably broken
links in addition to the calendar link, which will be going away. I have
to put a credit for Linux-ETC for hosting into the footer. The Study
Group, Book Reviews, and Contacts pages need to be brought up to date.
Some of the contact information is out of date as well, and I'll be
getting to that too. The installfest page is also out of date.

But have a look, and let me know if you see any typos, formatting
problems, etc.

If anyone wishes to look at the code running this thing, follow the
directions for anonymous CVS checkout:
http://clue.denver.co.us/siteDevelopment.html -- except use the password
"anonymous".

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E