[clue-admin] Web Site Progress: "Generation 2"

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Jul 8 18:16:58 MDT 2005

Hi Folks

Just a quick note to let you know that I've gotten all the book reviews
converted.

Also, please check the installfest information. I don't recall that I'm
completely finished with the contact page and form yet. One thing is to
eliminate offices which aren't there any longer. "Publicity Officer" is
still listed in the contact form. I think I took it off of the existing
contact form.

I haven't yet synched up the latest DTC meeting news. I still need
corrections from the Study Group folks.

I just corrected the clue.denver.co.us domain in the mailman link, but it
isn't yet in the published changes.

And I need to add Oracle to the sponsors page.

Anything else, please let me know, via the mailing list, of any
corrections, suggestions, etc.

My goal is to have this live sometime this weekend.

http://cluedenver.org/site_devel/

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E