[clue-admin] Tripwire etc

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Jul 9 10:19:51 MDT 2005

In the admin meeting, we discussed the usability of Tripwire. I figured
I'd post links to previous discussions, based on questions raised.

http://clue.denver.co.us/pipermail/clue-tech/2004-December/011716.html
http://clue.denver.co.us/pipermail/clue-admin/2005-March/002009.html

I think the package we were trying to remember the name of was Aide. In
particular, http://linuxgazette.net/issue98/moen.html where Moen describes
using Tripwire to protect aide's database, and the unspecified "the few
minimum items it's best suited to handle", and Aide for most stuff.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E