[clue-admin] Web Site Progress: "Generation 2"

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Jul 9 14:08:29 MDT 2005

I now have the meeting archive pages in place. The newer ones look OK. The
older ones are readable.

I'm stil finding broken links here and there.

Yet to come -- the archive of presentation slides, and some random PDF
files floating around:

 * a Linux event flyer from October 2003 - I think I'll drop this one
 * an Alpha Installation Guide from Compaq, July 2000 - I don't even know
where this might be linked to on the site, and a recursive grep doesn't
find a link.
 * a copy of the Usenix slide guide - a keeper

I would appreciate anyone taking the time to run through the site and
report any broken links. http://cluedenver.org/site_devel/

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E