[clue-admin] Web Site Progress: "Generation 2"

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Jul 9 14:48:22 MDT 2005

Regarding the Admin section of the site, little of it seems of much use.
The inventory isn't being maintained. I don't know if the domain page is
up to date (I suspect not). The "survey" link is currently broken. I have
a link to the publish script on a local page on my home machine.

Really, it seems as if the two main things are the contacts page and the
link to the webserver statistics.

Would those admins who make use of the page please let me know what
content you want there -- I mean as far as carrying over things from the
existing site to the new one. This would be a minimal set, as I envision a
much different admin interface in the future, where it would be accessed
via SSH using a web-based login, and have functions such as mainting your
own contact info. And, at some point, an interface for updating website
content.

Thanks,
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E