[clue-admin] New Site Is Live

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Jul 16 20:16:26 MDT 2005

Hi Folks.

Well, the new CLUE website is up. I had to fake in a few things, due to
some unexpected problems -- nothing major, just minor little things.
However, in the short term, there isn't any publishing script, as it will
need to be different from what we've been using.

I've made no changes to the CVS repository, although at some point, soon I
hope, I want to archive the "website" project off someplace.

The admin area of the site is pretty bare bones at the moment. Have to
figure out the best/easiest way to have it use the wrapper scripts without
duplicating them. Maybe symbolic links. Have to think on that one.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E