[clue-admin] Elaboration (was Re: Test message <OT>)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Fri Jul 22 12:07:32 MDT 2005

For reference, Linux ETC changed ISP's from Covad to Qwest.  Along with
that, the CLUE server got a new IP addy and DNS servers assigned to it.
However, our IPCop firewall was set up different vs. the rest of the
boxes here, so there was some slight email issues.

The web site is good to go, no worries there.

Most everyone should be getting emails once again.  In my case...I just
got swamped since I had to do some tweeking of some host files.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator/Lackie ;-)
--
The Linux ETC Company