[clue-admin] Who is the server PO'ing?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Jun 10 17:03:14 MDT 2005

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:58:30 -0600
Crawford Rainwater wrote:

> Folks:
>
> While doing monitoring of our firewall box here, we have noticed a large
> number of "odd port scan" syn attacks specifically directed towards the
> CLUE box.  Most of these are on ports above 30000 as well (which is very
> atypical).
>
> Does anyone have an idea of who the CLUE server has PO'ed here?

Bill Gates?

Gotta assume the IP address(es) aren't that helpful here -- overseas or
trojaned machines?

Could be that when out box got hacked last year, the kiddie who did it
used it against somebody.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E