[clue-admin] CLUE server issues update

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Jun 30 00:03:18 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 18:22 -0600, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:07:42 -0600
> Crawford Rainwater wrote:
>
> > On the server itself, there is a new(er) kernel available for Fedora
> > which I have not installed.  All of the other updated packages per "yum
> > check-update" have been brought up to par for the time being.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to work on things. But .. there's always a but
> ... some advance warning for Apache and PHP would be appreciated (don't
> know if they got updated in this go'round), as I prefer to test things out
> here at home before upgrading the server. For example, the last update of
> Apache changed the ownership of the /var/www/html tree, and our publish
> script didn't work. It was easy enough to fix, but forewarned is
> preferrable to being surprised.

Noted, however...I do not seem to recall PHP or Apache on the recent
list for updates on the CLUE box since it was moved over here.

Any which case, I can post things that are in the "to be upgraded list"
to the CLUE-Admins if there is a question about them and potential
functionality issues.  At this point, it is just a kernel upgrade to
Fedora.

--- Crawford
--
The Linux ETC Company