[clue-admin] Next InstallFest dates and LPI CertFest

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Jun 30 11:36:01 MDT 2005

Folks:

Gus and Joanne have made arrangements with DeVry's Westminster Campus to
have the next InstallFest on 20 August in room 341.  Same deal as the
past ones.  I am also in the process of downloading SuSE 9.3 to add to
the CD ISO collection I have growing here (5 CDs (i386) or 1 DVD (x86-64
and i386)).

Along with that, I am firming up things to have an LPI CertFest there at
the same time with LPI-US in room 300.  More details on this as I get
them from James Stanger (LPI-US Coordinator).

--- Crawford
--
The Linux ETC Company
368 South McCaslin Boulevard