[clue-admin] Fwd: LUG Speaking Opportunities

Gus S.Calabrese wft at frii.com
Sat Mar 5 22:32:08 MST 2005

I think that I would be willing to search for enough groups
in the Metro area that would be interested in the presentation that
it might be worth J. Boynes time to come out here.

Beside the Java group and CLUE NORTH and South ( remember
who won the civil war ! )  (who was it anyway ?), there are other
groups I could float the idea to.  At least they could make their
members
aware of a meeting that might interest some.

I would be interested.

Gus