[clue-admin] FW: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Possible Speaker (Wed Mar 2 2005 09:45 pm)

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Wed Mar 9 20:46:50 MST 2005

Admins:

Before I invite Bob, I'd like some feedback.  I know we've had some
difficulties with "commercial presentations" in the past.  I will certainly
make it clear in any invitation that we do not want to hear advertising in
lieu of technical presentations.

However, I do think a presentation and demo of these servers and their
architecture may be of interest to CLUE.

Comments?

David J