[clue-admin] file cleanup on clue server, yum, wiki access

Robert Harper harperrw77 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:26:14 MST 2005

Looks like / on the cluedenver sever is at 95%.  I did some checking on what
we could delete or compress and found the following:

[rwharper at clue mailman]$ pwd
/var/lib/mailman
[rwharper at clue mailman]$ df -k .
/dev/hda2              5921884   5316920    304148  95% /
[rwharper at clue mailman]$ sudo du -sk * | sort -rn | head
2930876 data
307808  archives
26784   lists
8       spam
[rwharper at clue mailman]$ cd data
[rwharper at clue data]$ ls | wc -l
29268
[rwharper at clue data]$

Jeff, do you know if any of these mailman files in the data directory can be
deleted or archived?

I've tested yum on my home server and I'm ready to run it here.  I'm
reluctant to do so until I can get the / filesystem usage below 90%.

I tried getting back on the Wiki and forgot how to get to it.  I didn't see
any links on the home web page.  Anyone have a hint?

Bob Harper
phone: (303) 368-7127
cell: (303) 596-3087
e-mail: harperrw77 at hotmail.com