[clue-admin] Re: CLUE-cert moderator?

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sat May 28 09:11:24 MDT 2005

On Friday 27 May 2005 7:44 pm, Ski Dawg wrote:
> Jeff and Jed,
>
> A while ago, Jed proposed having different people act as the moderators
> for the different CLUE lists. If that is still something you are
> considering doing, I would like to volunteer to moderate the CLUE-cert
> list, if no one else has.

Doug!

Thanks - I'll set you up to be the moderator.  I need to give you the password
for mailman.  Do you have a public key?  Please send it to me off-list and
I'll send an encrypted email with the password.

"Social justice cannot be attained by violence. Violence kills what it intends
to create."
- Pope John Paul II

http://isuma.org/