[clue-admin] Notes for Admin meeting

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Nov 2 08:05:21 MST 2005

Since I will not be available for the CLUE Admin meeting here are a few
things I have down for the meeting:

- InstallFest will be 19 Nov at DeVry University's Westminster Campus
from 10AM to 4PM, room 341.
- LPI CertFest will be 19 Nov at DeVry University's Westminster Campus,
room 300.  Three time slots will be available for exams, 10:30AM,
12:30PM, and 2:30PM.  The exams offerred will be LPI-101, -102, and -201
only.
- CLUE-North needs speakers for Nov, Jan, and Feb.  No meeting for Dec.
- CLUE server is pretty much up to date at the moment.  There are a few
items like "tripwire" which someone installed but is not configured (I
would have to review the email logs to see what else is going on with
that box to add to the list).  "president at cluedenver.org" is getting
spoofed some as well email wise.

Any other things, feel free to ask via email.

Also, I get the CLUE-Admin list via digest format, so pardon the delays
or out of sync time responses at times.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator