[clue-admin] DTC November Presentation

Jeffery Cann jccann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:31:47 MST 2005

All,

I spoke with Steve Senator today and confirmed that he is going to
present tomorrow night.  He'll be sending a presentation description
tonight - I apologize for the late notice.

I'll send out the meeting reminder tonight.

Also, I spoke with Todd Trichler - he's in Frankfurt.  We are working
on the Oracle employee contact.  The issue with using a security guard
as the Oracle badged employee is that Oracle wants to sponsor LUG
meetings as a benefit for their employees.  If no Oracle employees
care to show up, then we probably can't keep this meeting room long
term.  Apparently, the LUG that meets at Oracle headquarters ran into
this obstacle.  Todd wasn't certain we were headed down that same
path.

So, we talked about getting an email list for Oracle employees to
receive notice of the meetings so that one or more could respond as
the door person.  This won't be in place by tomorrow.  Todd will send
me the email address of Li Chen, who was our stand-in for Todd.