[clue-admin] November 2005 - Admin Meeting Notes

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Nov 12 18:11:22 MST 2005

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:21:57 -0600
Jeff Cann wrote:

> 9. Web site: volunteers for database integration; update publication
> scripts.

Don't recall talking about database integration. What was that about?

> 2.  Jed	- Install captcha form into production web site.
> 	- Document how to publish web site on cluemin.

The thing for me to do here is to re-write the publication script. Not a
biggie, I just haven't gotten a round tuit yet.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E