[clue-admin] CLUE Admin Meeting

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Oct 21 22:06:36 MDT 2005

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:23:53 -0600
Jeff Cann wrote:

> On Friday 21 October 2005 5:26 pm, Collins Richey wrote:
> > How about let's pick a date and do it, instead of it's coming ... it's
> > coming ... forget it.
>
> Because when we used to do that people would not come / complain that
> they  could not make it.  For me personally, none of the dates in
> October worked.

Let's see if we can get consensus on Nov 5th. While I appreciate the
schedule difficulties some might have, I tend more toward agreeing with
Collins. And I prefer that we propose a date, and then either agree or not
to have a meeting on that date. Otherwise, i don't know whether to plan
something else to do on 3 dates, until a particular date is agreed to.

Or, if Saturday, mid-day, is just a bad time for too many people, then
let's find out when people are available. For me, any time on the weekend
works.

So, all you admins, November 5th? Same time/place as before -- 11AM at the
coffee shop on 26th just west of Zuni?

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E