[clue-admin] contact form spam

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Sep 19 21:19:44 MDT 2005

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:39:09 -0600
Collins Richey wrote:

> I understand the reasoning and the methodology, but does everyone have
> to reply to two of the beasts before sending the mail?

I'm sorry, but I really don't know what it is you're referring to here.
What is happening which is causing you to refer to a "double" occurence of
something, and what is the something? Specifically, what happens when you
use the form? What are "beasts"? What is "reply to"?

--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E