[clue-admin] contact form spam

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Sep 21 17:32:36 MDT 2005

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:27:23 -0600
Crawford Rainwater wrote:

> > 3. display the gui area again with different numbers
> > 4. Keyed the numbers accurately
> > 5. Mail sent.
> >

> Actually, come to think of it, I had to do the same deal (thought I did
> a typo initially actually).
>
> CentOS updated with latest of Firefox on my end.

I just did a test using Firefox 1.0.6 on FC3 -- latest available from the
various FC3 repositories, as of a couple days ago.

I only had to do it once.

If either of you, or both preferably, could help with testing, what would
come in handy would be the saved raw HTML of the form the first time it
loads, and an ethereal trace of the http traffic going to the server when
you submit the form.

Hmmm, actually, hold that idea, because I can instrument the code to log
your full put variables. Uh, probably won't get to it tonight though. Even
with that approach, it'll still be helpful to see what the HTML looks like
on your end. I'll announce when I have a debug version ready.

Thanks,
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E