[clue-admin] Fwd: Mention LISA at CLUE-North Meeting?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Sep 21 21:22:41 MDT 2005

Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> Admins:
>
> Any thoughts, pro or con wise, on this request as well as me posting it
> to CLUE-Announce and/or CLUE-Talk?

I'd announce it.  USENIX and SAGE aren't vendors or what have you, they
are organizations like CLUE for computer scientists and system
administrators.  And for anyone serious about system administration I
highly recommend this conference.  I'm thinking about going and my
employer won't foot the bill so I'd be paying myself (alas, life might
interfere, but I really do want to go).

Jeff C, if S&P sends you to one thing in a year (or your career), this
should be it.