[clue-admin] Like a batch of McDonald's onions

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Apr 25 20:10:51 MDT 2006

On 4/25/06, Jed S. Baer <thag at frii.com> wrote:
> I want to know the french-fry recipe. It's the only reason (almost) that I
> get McDonalds when I want a fast burger.

http://www.gladwell.com/pdf/fries.pdf

That's why they taste so good: let them cure in a way that turns the
starches to sugars and then take out the water and replace with oil.

Mailman seems to be set to reply-to-sender as opposed to
reply-to-list.  I feel like the list was previously reply-to-list, but
I could easily be wrong.

Thanks to everyone involved for getting the servers back running.  I
missed my clue-mail!

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com