[clue-admin] Final Version :D irections : How to get to CLUE DTC

Todd Trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Fri Dec 8 09:33:04 MST 2006

Jeff Cann wrote:
> Todd Trichler wrote:
>> No sooner do I hit send - then I catch my typos and redundant phrases ;)
>>
>> here is a corrected version.
>
> Nice work, Todd!
>
> Thanks

Last blast of the list on this topic
This final version includes GPS co-ordinates , and Belleview spelled
correctly as opposed to the city in washington state - I drive by it
enough times - you would have thought I noticed the spelling ;)
(this version also prints out on a single page at least on the office
printer.)

If I don't see you guys at tuesday's meeting or back on the list before
Christmas
- Have a great Holiday season.   :)