[clue-admin] Fwd: LUI Meeting Sponsorship

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:14:32 MST 2006

Besides the fact that he's calling it a LUI instead of a LUG, any comment=
s ?

Subject: LUI Meeting Sponsorship
Date: Wednesday 18 January 2006 10:37 am
From: "Kyle Charlesworth" <kcharlesworth at grouplink.net>
To: president at clue.denver.co.us

Dear Jeff,

GroupLink is interested in sponsoring one of your LUI meetings.  GroupLin=
k is
 a Novell partner, and delivers ITIL compatible products, namely it=92s I=
.T.
 HelpDesk.

As a LUI president, GroupLink is interested in some more information abou=
 your LUI meetings, and in sponsoring one (or more) of your meetings this
 year.

I would like to talk with you about sponsorships.  Typically when we spon=
sor
 meetings, we buy pizza, or whatever meals you are accustomed to having. =
 Our
 meetings could be a forum for whatever topic you would like, from a case
 study of I.T. HelpDesk, to a study of ITIL and how to get the most out o=
 your help desk.    We would also encourage guest speakers like a Novell =
SE,
 Novell Partners, or anyone you would like to hear from for that matter. =
 Our
 meetings are broadcast via WebEx, so you could invite anyone to particip=
ate
 from anywhere in the world!  As an added benefit, the meetings could be
 broadcast to anyone in your organization that is unable to participate i=
 person, as well as an archive link that would allow anyone to =93see=94 =
the
 meeting after the fact.

To get started, please reply to this email and answer the following
 questions:

How many attendees do you typically have at your meetings?

Do you have the ability for us to present a 30-minute message to the
attendees via Webex? (i.e. projector and phone speakers, or just a speake=
 phone works well if you are a small group)

Are there other methods of interacting with your members that might be
more effective?

What are the costs associated with sponsorship of your meetings?

I look forward to receiving your response; if you have any questions don=92=
 hesitate to call.

Thank you,

Kyle Charlesworth
GroupLink Corporation
801-298-9888 X 141
kcharlesworth at grouplink.net

to be omitted from future LUI sponsorship emails, please visit
 www.grouplink.net/autolink