[clue-admin] August installfest.

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Jul 5 20:42:22 MDT 2006

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 19:27:11 -0600
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> So unless I hear an objection from Jeff update the alias.  Are you using
> newaliases to update the DB?  And does postfix require a reload after?

No, we just edit /etc/aliases, and then run postalias against that. It's
done.

> I can take care of the .htpasswd too.  (And of course you're welcome to
> disable sudo if you don't want me to meddle.)

No, be my guest. Saves you and I having to communicate re. your password.

Guess I need to update the site_development page. Your CVSROOT (or -d)
needs to be :ext:username at www.cluedenver.org:/var/cvs/cvsroot. Other than
that, you should be good to go. If you want to test locally, you'll want
to:

  cd /your/working/directory
  cd config
  cp config.php local_config.php

Then edit local_config.php to match your testing environment, and don't
add/commit local_config.php

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/