[clue-admin] Cert for TLS.

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Jul 8 12:47:46 MDT 2006

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 21:45:46 -0600
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> I notice that we allow TLS to the web server but we don't have a
> meaningful certificate.  Anyone interested in correcting that?

I've changed the httpd.conf file so that SSL is turned off. I don't know
whether that impacts anything out there that I'm not aware of, and I
assume it will disable TLS as well.

FYI: the "include conf.d/*" line is now commented out. What we have now is

include conf.d/mailman.conf
include conf.d/python.conf
include conf.d/php.conf
include conf.d/webalizer.conf

I assume python is needed for Mailman. If not, please let me know.

I never got around to configuring webalizer. Guess I'll do that one of
these days. Maybe today, especially if it keeps rainining.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/