[clue-admin] clue north meeting :(

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Jun 4 13:17:30 MDT 2006

On Fri, 26 May 2006 09:25:34 -0600
Zach Giezen wrote:

> Jeff I can do it, I just need to get up to speed on what needs to be
> done.
> ~Z

Main thing is to get in touch with whomever it is who's reserving our
rooms, and confirm room availability. It used to be (still is?) Joanne
(never did know her last name). Dave Anselmi mentioned earlier that she's
in Sunnyvale, CA, but I don't know if that was just a temp thing. If so, I
guess we'll need another DeVry contact.

Next North meeting is 26 June. We should either confirm it's a happening
thing, or cancel, pretty soon.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E