[clue-admin] Clue mailing list

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Jun 6 07:35:04 MDT 2006

On 6/6/06, erik at ezolan.com <erik at ezolan.com> wrote:

> How come we're using a mailing list instead of a bulletin board?

I would "unsubscribe" if it were a  web based bulletin board.  I think
that's the generally held feeling.

If it were a magic email<->bulletin board system I'd dislike it, but
still go along in email mode.  I would dislike it because email<->bb
systems tend to get posts like "well, 3 comments up
{bbuser-that-doesn't-correspond-to-email} said XYZ" and as an emailer
I have no idea what was said.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com