[clue-admin] August installfest.

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Jun 27 21:17:11 MDT 2006

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:06:10 -0600
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> There are two spots for contacts at the end--the PHP will fill in the
> link to the events contact page.  That goes to Jeff right now but I
> don't mind covering it for the time being.

Easy enough to put your e-mail address into /etc/aliases for that mailbox.

LMK if you have any trouble with CVS. I can add you to the .htpasswd file
so you can publish changes as well -- give me a holler off-list with your
public key, or we can come up with another way for me to tell you your
password, or for you to tell me what you want it to be.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/