[clue-admin] CLUE-North and InstallFest room update

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Mar 16 12:48:37 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 12:00 -0700, clue-admin-request at cluedenver.org
wrote:
> From: Chris Hirsch <chris at base2technology.com>
> Subject: Re: [clue-admin] CLUE-North and InstallFest room update
> Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> > Jed and company:
> >
> > Joanne finally got a reply from DeVry on the rooms.
> >
> > For March and April we have room 334.
> >
> > For the InstallFest on Saturday, 13 May it will be room 341.
> >
> > For the InstallFest I would like to have at least 2 other Admin
> folks
> > help out some with this from 10AM to 4PM if possible.  I am seeing
> if I
> > can get one of our LPI Proctors available to do another LPI CertFest
> as
> > well (I know one will tentatively be unavailable at this point).
>

> I can probably do the May 13th install date. I've done my share of
> installs on some pretty funky hardware. What is usually needed of
> admins?

Typically there are a few "newbies" and some "I cannot get xyz to do..."
folks that attend.  Depending on your specialty and distro of choice I
pass off folks to load balance having a few projects at once and burning
lastest and greatest CD/DVD distro copies for others.  I believe at some
points we have 10+ folks at once, so for one person it is not a fun job.

HTH.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator