[clue-admin] CLUE-North and InstallFest room update

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Mar 16 20:57:59 MST 2006

I really wanted to be at the last two installfests, but life intrudes.
I'll put this one down and hope to make it again.

Chris Hirsch wrote:
[...]
> I guess let me know what I should prepare for and I can take it from
> there. Do the people supply the CDs or is that something that the
> admins should do?

Chris, just come and have fun.  You'll find someone to talk to and
they'll appreciate your help (shoot, I helped a guy compile a wifi
driver and I've never seen wifi--still not sure how that happened).

Crawford, in case I forget it would be good to post to tech a week or so
before and tell people to a) come, and b) post their interests/problems
so others can come to help/watch.  At least I think it would be good.
Someone would probably yell at me for being off topic ;-)