[clue-admin] Bad archive links.

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Mon May 8 10:31:48 MDT 2006

On 5/7/06, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:
> It looks like the archive links on the Mailman listinfo pages point to
> tux.cluedenver.org which doesn't resolve.  If anyone knows how to fix
> them real quick go ahead.  Otherwise I'll look into it in a couple of days.

This was a problem that I created.  Someone set the host to the new
machine as 'tux'.  I reset it to 'www' but forgot to change the
/etc/sysconfig/network file to reflect the new hostname.  Apparently,
the server was restarted two days ago and it took the hostname 'tux'
from /etc/sysconfig/network.

I fixed this so we should be all set.  Archives are available now.