[clue-admin] [Fwd: Your message to clue-announce awaits moderator approval]

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Wed May 10 19:21:31 MDT 2006

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> FWIW, looks like the announce list hasn't been reconstituted yet
> (since I'm a non-member).  If we want to keep using it we might want
> to tell people on the other lists how to subscribe.  Or just subscribe
> everyone who's on the other lists.
Dave,

There was no way to reconstitute it from the archives because no one's
allowed to post to clue-announce.  Remember that we used the 'From:'
address from your mbox archives to reconstitute any user who posted in
the last 9 months.

I agree about the notice.   Jed - can you make a special note on the
home page?