[clue-admin] clue north meeting :(

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Wed May 24 22:00:04 MDT 2006

Subject:
CLUE North
From:
zach at thegiezens.com
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 21:02:37 -0400

To:
jccann at gmail.com

Hi Jeff,
I'm new to the clue group. However I have been to the last three meetings at the
north DeVRY campus. That being said I am here right now monday May 22 at 7:45
and still no body is here? I live 5min away from this meeting location and
would be willing to help out up here. I just hate showing up and no body is
here! I would love to help. I can't promise I'll know everything about linux
but I can be here at the north meeting area every time, on time, and help with
anything I can. Please get back to me via phone 303.921.1437 or email. Thanks

Zach Giezen