[clue-admin] November DTC

Todd Trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Sun Nov 12 14:34:55 MST 2006

Collins Richey wrote:
> On 11/5/06, Jeff Cann <jccann at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Folks - I won't be at the November DTC meeting.  I would appreciate if
>> someone can run it for me.
>>

> I'm sure the usual suspects will be there. Do you want to arrange to
> pass off tickets and goodies for the raffle, or just pass on that?

I will be at a Oracle on Linux Installfest, in UK where we try and
indoctrinate the oracle install base about the advantages of linux.  I
the security guys did say that they would de-activate the hallway door -
"the one that says : Please Close the Door" ,for the duration of our
meeting. Also if you know of anyone from oracle who could make it that
would be great, since I won't be able to make it.